Global Investment Management
Dean Parsons is a financial professional that has spent over 13 years in investment portfolio management, balance sheet risk management, and trading. In early 2011, Mr. Parsons founded the investment advisory firm Global Diversified Investments, Inc. (GDI) where he holds the title of Chief Investment Officer. Recently he has held the position of Global Investment Manager for World Vision International, one of the world’s largest global Christian humanitarian organizations. Mr. Parsons has been entrusted with the responsibility of managing billions of investments held in multiple currencies throughout his career. He provides strategic guidance on numerous economic, balance sheet and foreign exchange matters as well as consults with budding entrepreneurs on how to effectively grow their businesses. He has dedicated his efforts on developing the dreams of others to succeed. Previous titles held by Mr. Parsons include Assistant Vice President, Portfolio Strategist and Senior Asset/Liability Management Analyst. Mr. Parsons obtained his M.B.A from Azusa Pacific University in 2004 and holds a B.A. from the University of California, Riverside.
- Identification and measurement of key risk factors (Global economics, equity markets, fixed income markets, inflation expectations, commodity valuation, monetary policy, liquidity, volatility and foreign exchange).
- Define an asset allocation framework through diligent global economic and market analysis.
- Formulate a subset of investment alternatives based on the asset allocation framework.
- Identify the best performing, highest liquidity, lowest cost alternative.
- Execute trades based on pre-determined parameters such as time, target pricing or a combination of both.
- Communicate existing strategy and holdings regularly to clients through regular market commentary and portfolio reporting.