VirtualCorps.com™ is a corporation of experts that are aggregated from all parts of the credit union movement under one virtual organization.
We offer compliant and rigorous workshops, webinars and extension of staff consulting opportunities to all asset sized credit unions and at simple to advanced levels of understanding. The core focus of VirtualCorps.com™ is to 1) offer educational programming through desktop webinars or live workshops/speaking engagements 2) fulfill extension of staff needs at the institutional level via contract for hire opportunities and projects. VirtualCorps.com™ works with all asset sized credit unions, all levels of understanding and in a regulatory compliant manner.
Amy J. Rapp Founder and CEO I-C.U.D.E., C.U.D.E.
Webinars are fast becoming the way for people to connect and obtain critical assistance or education. We have a full library of educational webinars that we have created with contemporary and compliant topics. These can be one to one and a half hours in length or packaged as a series.
All content can be provided for live presentations. Speakers are available for traditional one hour to one and a half hour segments. If you are planning a multiple day educational event, we have built a variety of half day and full day workshops as well. Many include breakout sessions and roundtable interactive discussions. Please see workshop agendas, session descriptions and timelines available for your convenience.
If you are seeking solutions, VirtualCorps.com™ experts are available to assist. Just contact VirtualCorps.com™ and we will place you with an expert that can assist you with finding a solution that best fits your needs.
Below are a few of the many disciplines that our experts offer.
- ALM/Annual/Quarterly/Bi-Annual runs for Small and Mid sized CUs
- Small Mid Market strategies
- Stochastic Loan and Deposit Pricing Tools
- Credit Migration
- Loan Risk Management
- Non-Prime Market Lending
- Risk Based Lending Pricing Models
- Loan and Concentration Risk Policy development
- Strategic Planning and Board Governance
- Grant writing, LID, CDFI certification assistance
- Secondary Capital
- Low Loan to Share Ratio Improvement/Jump Start Lending Assistance
- Consumer Lending
- Activity Vector Analysis Behavioral Assessment
- Volunteer/Board of Director required education
- Retirement Planning
- Understanding the Affordable Care Act
- Financial Service Education to Members
- Micro Enterprise Solutions
- Millennial Programs
- Gen Y – Student Loans
- Cloud Computing Implementation/IT Solutions
- Public Relations
- Membership Loyalty Programs
- Liquidity Allocation – Agency/other marketable Securities
- Advanced Public Speaking and Communications Skills
- Executive Coaching
- Compliance- Fraud Prevention
- Legal Health Care Reform
- Executive Compensation Strategies