VirtualCorps.com® is a corporation of experts that are aggregated from all parts of the credit union movement under one virtual organization.
VirtualCorps.com® offers a full library of over 70 webinars, hosted by a variety of speakers that can also present live at annual meetings and conferences. Our experts are available to consult as an extension of staff to all asset sized credit unions. Our experts teach simple to advanced levels.
The core focus of VirtualCorps.com® is:
1) Offer educational programming through desktop webinars or live workshops/speaking engagements.
2) Fulfill extension of staff needs at the institutional level via contract for hire opportunities and projects.
VirtualCorps.com® works with all asset sized credit unions, all levels of understanding and in a regulatory compliant manner.
Amy J. Rapp Founder and CEO I-C.U.D.E., C.U.D.E.
Webinars are fast becoming the way for people to connect and obtain critical assistance or education. We have a full library of educational webinars that we have created with contemporary and compliant topics. These can be one to one and a half hours in length or packaged as a series. Our library of over 70 webinars offers contemporary and compliant topics and is growing fast. The 2014 webinar schedule showcases 24 of those webinars twice/month and is scheduled with the support of the NJCUL. The webinars are hosted with a web camera platform that supports up to four presenters as well as PowerPoint content. The other webinar topics are available for special programming, live speaking engagements or other 2015 bookings.
All content is available for live speaking engagements. Speakers are available for traditional one hour to one and a half hour segments. If you are planning a multiple day educational event, we can also build a variety of half day or full day workshops. Just let us know and we’ll help to create something for you.
We offer the Small CU/Growth and Profitability workshop as a full or half day event. This is located on our Small CU Resources tab.
If you are seeking solutions, VirtualCorps.com® experts are available to assist. Just contact VirtualCorps.com® and we will place you with an expert that can assist you with finding a solution that best fits your needs.
- ALM/Annual/Quarterly/Bi-Annual Runs for Small and Mid Sized CUs
- Small Mid Market Strategies
- Risk Based Lending/Pricing
- Stochastic Loan and Deposit Pricing Tools
- Credit Migration
- Loan Risk Management
- Non-Prime Market Lending
- Loan and Concentration Risk Policy Development
- Strategic Planning and Board Governance
- Social Media
- Grant Writing, LID, CDFI Certification Assistance
- Secondary Capital
- Organic Loan Growth Strategies
- Loan Participations
- Board of Director Education
- Retirement Planning
- Understanding the Affordable Care Act (ACA)
- Financial Service Education to Members
- Micro Enterprise Solutions
- Millennial Programs
- Simple to Advanced Investment Strategies
- Advanced Public Speaking and Communications Skills
- Executive Coaching
- Legal Health Care Reform
- Executive Compensation Strategies
- Strategic Marketing and Branding
- Organizational Growth/Development